Thank you for giving Life 102.5 a try by taking the 21 Day Challenge!  Consider listening to Life 102.5 for 21 days and see if you’re a little more encouraged and positive throughout your day.

Please let us know you are taking the challenge below.  You’ll receive daily encouraging emails for 21 days telling you more about the artists and pointing you to uplifting content online.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

7 Responses to "21 Day Challenge"

• Roberta Rappe says:

I truly enjoyed the Christmas music. Is was so nice to hear the music for the season. Thank you for sharing Jesus with all of us.

• Karla says:

Thank you so much for the uplifting music! I have had several struggles in my life lately (my unmarried daughter is pregnant and my 4 year relationship is over) BUT I look forward to getting in the car in the mornings and worshipping on my long drive to work. Thanks for the grace without judgement!

• Jenn says:

I kept listening after Christmas and found myself really enjoying the music and the talking and feel my days are better already. Wasn’t going to sign up, but realized I was already almost half way through the challenge without even trying 🙂 Thanks!

• Rhonda Elmer says:

I listened to all of your Christmas Music. Hate to see that go but I am hanging in and trying to get hooked. I play guitar on our Praise Team and hear music we are working on.

• SaraU says:

Your challenge is working! I’m more inspired because I switched to Life 102.5 (especially your morning show!).

• Jennifer Deming says:

I just found you during the Holidays and enjoyed listening to you on my commute to and from work. I live on the East side of Madison and commute to Verona via the belt line. I am in love with a song I hear yesterday and I was super excited when I heard it on my way home today. This song really resonated with me! I don’t know the artist (I am sure you do) but it is called Breathe, just breathe. Thank you for playing this song!! It completely calms me down when I get stuck in that horrific 8 am traffic!! I look forward to listening to you on Monday for my commute. Thanks again!

• Kisha says:

I have always loved life 102.5 but I listen to other music as well. I’m looking recently to find myself and find my way for my life. I am taking the 21 day Challenge to listen to only life 102.5 for the next 21 days! Amen!