Join Dave & Candice for the Nearly Impossible Question at 6:20 every weekday morning!

Monday 8/14/17:

According to a survey, 85% of people love the smell of this, while the other 15% think it stinks. What is it?

Answer: The ocean

Tuesday 8/15/17

Nearly a third of Americans say they spend $120 a month on this thing. What is it?

Answer: Lottery tickets

Wednesday 8/16/17

According to statistics, the most household accidents are caused by chainsaws, microwaves and what else?

Answer: Area rugs

Thursday 8/17/17

Just over 1/3 of people have admitted to doing this while driving. What is it?

Answer: Changed or removed their socks

Friday 8/11/17

Over 75 people injure their eyes on THIS every year. What is it?

Answer: Drinking Fountain